Excellence in Teaching
"Teachers do more than teach, they inspire students to reach new heights of success. I am so pleased, through the Grand Island Community Foundation we will have an opportunity to honor our teachers - these shining examples who demonstrate a love for and quality in teaching."
- Kim West Dinsdale
- 2013: Christa Speed, Grand Island Public Schools (Orchestra and Band)
- 2012: Karen Gruener, Cedar Hollow School (2nd Grade)
- 2011: Tess Westover, Howard Elementary School (2nd Grade)
- 2010: Pat Kayl, Grand Island Central Catholic (Science)
- 2009: Michella Honas, Grand Island Senior High School (Special Education)
- 2008: David Sackschewsky, Grand Island Northwest High School (Music)
- 2007: Mary Ann Richards, Walnut Middle School (Guidance Counselor)
- 2006: Kay Janzen, Grand Island Central Catholic (Math)
- 2005: Brandi Anderson, Grand Island Senior High School (E.S.L.)
Nomination Form - Due October 15
Download the nomination form in a fillable PDF format and attach the supporting documentation required.
Excellence in Teaching Nomination Form (224K)